Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
I know, yet another which sub to choose...

Setup will be in a ext cab truck, rear seat removed (airspace not a problem) and sealed or ported. Power is from orion 2500d.

In the past, v2 series idq, it was said that it was a slightly more musical/sq sub. But the minor drawback and much higher power rating always drew me to the idmax. I've ran several setups of idmax ( single 10, single 12 sealed and 2 ported 12) and love them but am always on the hunt for something new. I can do 4 idq (v3) on my amp or 2, possibly three idmax ( though would be a touch under powered if three).

I'm thinking 4 12s wins out over 2 12s. What do y'all think. Aiming for SQL with a little more towards sq side. Figure I've had my rear seat folded up useless for two years, might as well do it right and utilize max airspace available.

Yeah that might be an option. Gonna have about a grand to drop on subs so I'm torn on how to best use it.

Been off goofing off too long on my other hobbies and car audio is vastly changed over the past couple years. Seems ID is no longer the same so I may get either tc sounds epic or Dayton HO. Possibly even look at 15s. I know nothing about the brands you mentioned. Guess I gt some reading to do...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...