fff62bc3.jpg

e27ce6fd.jpg

91fd7849.jpg

03ce52af.jpg

75724e70.jpg

f9065e6f.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjItMjAxMTAyMTItMTkzMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNzAtMjAxMTAyMjAtMTIxNi5qcGc.jpg

I believe the OP is going for a sixth order, but I'm not sure.
DING DING you got it man!! its a 6th order separate rear chambers port along the side to the front. this enclosure will have a pair of dd 9515g kevlar cones 8" carbon caps and each woofer will see about 4000 watts

DING DING you got it man!! its a 6th order separate rear chambers port along the side to the front. this enclosure will have a pair of dd 9515g kevlar cones 8" carbon caps and each woofer will see about 4000 watts
holy ballsacks

Tuned in, OP is a straight craftsman, though on his last build he said it was his LAST. Lol.
HEY come on now!! I say that with every box and subs that goes in HAHA!! ADDICT

Thanks for the complement!! Me and my buddy built it hes a cabinet maker. Anyone needing a box built in the omaha area?? he can take care of you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.