Like new solid audio F15D + cash possibly for similar or more power at 2 ohms

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Just got this Solid Audio F15D like 2 weeks ago. Was unused prior to me installing it.Only been running it for a week at 2 ohms and I just got a new sub that needs way more power than this amp does at 2 ohms. Solid Audio F15D is rated for 1500 rms by 1 into 1 ohm, 1150 rms by 1 into 2 ohms, and 800 rms by 1 into 4 ohms. I have read several places that these are underrated but I have not been able to clamp it to confirm or deny that.Guts would suggest it at least easily does rated. See gut pics here: Solid Audio F15D - AmpGuts.com

I would like to trade this amp and possibly cash for something that does a real 1500-2000 rms at 2 ohms. Also willing to sell it outright for 225 shipped in the lower 48 only. Here are a few pics of the amp. Best I could get as the amp is installed. I can pull it out and get better pics if needed if you are serious but this amp is about as fresh as the come. Please PM with any offers or questions. Thanks

Solid1.jpg

Solid2.jpg

Solid3.jpg

Solid5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...