Item(s) for Sale: Alpine CDA-7998 with 6 Disk CD Changer (Alpine CHA-S624)

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent

Price: $275 Shipped SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I bought this unit new from Tweeter way back when, and have only installed it in one car. It is in perfect shape, with no dead lights, and only minor wear on the buttons. It is still installed, but I will be pulling it out in the next few days. I am not exactly sure if I still have the trim ring, or cage. I also cant remember how much of the wire harness is there (I will provide a new one if its not suffecient) I know these decks are super-rare now-a-days, so Im not exactly sure how much its worth....

This head unit has NO INTERNAL AMP, 6 4volt preouts, Bass engine Pro, a great display, and the face folds down into the unit when the car is shut off.

The CD Changer connects via Ai-Net, and the cable is included.

Paco24det@yahoo.com

Item Pictures: [ATTACH=CONFIG]26523497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26523498[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26523499[/ATTACH][

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Edited by Paco24det
Adding CD Changer

Great deal on one of Alpines best HU's I own one with the same changer!

Price is about right should go quick!

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fireplace369
      Hi. I'm trying to decide between the Alpine Type X or Type R 6.5" component system for my car. I will also be getting the same model (whatever I choose) for just 6.5" co-axials for my rear deck as well. All 4 of the speakers will be powered off Alpine's new Type X 4 channel amp (the X-A70F).
      Do the type X really sound that much better and are worth $200 more a pair than the type R's?
      Thank you.
    • By mrpep
      I have a Yukon 2003 that has 3 rows so space is tight between the 3rd row and the hatch rear door. I have no big three upgrade.  I am using 4 Gage OFC from the battery to the fuse and CCA Gage from that point to a secondary battery that runs in parallel, the cca to amp. I run short grounds of CCA 4Gage from the battery to a threaded seat post that has had the zinc cleaned off so it is all metal to metal contact. I use a Alpine mrx1000 so 1000 rms monoblock to power a W6V3 and I have just bought a used W7 10" in a ported box. My concern is that I am not getting enough power but the the W7, it is rated at 750 rms. Should this system do for what I need? I have heard of Head units clipping , how do I know if mine is ? Am I getting enough power to the sub? I did hear some clipping when I was trying to tune my amp/ gain so I feel enough power did make it to sub but want to get your thoughts on this. Im just tryint to make sure that I am not bottlenecking or losing power. 
    • By Telegon80
      3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.

for a product review and all the product specs go here:
      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM

pics:

$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP

pm or aim abrandnewsentra

k thx
    • By J31Rob
      Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Playoff 305381-061

Size: 13
      Condition: Like new in box, worn 2 times.
      Price: $120 shipped

• By Tone415
      Title says it.. Comes with remote, trim ring, harness, sirus adapter, and ipod cord.

9/10 condition
      10/10 function

Of course cash on your end.

Will sell for $125 shipped