**RetroAudioInc Possible scammer**

mgeagles26
10+ year member

WI
i ordered a decal for my back window over a month ago, sent him $40 and he kept making excuses then one day he told me he sent them out, (over two weeks ago) never got them. then he said just make a request refund on paypal, i did. on the 20th. 8 days ago. since then he has not replied to any emails and not sent any money back. he is ignoring all of my emails and they get sent straight to his iphone.

He was refunded. I have been stuck in Indy for over a month and getting to fly back for a few days here and there. They were mailed out, maybe got lost not sure. But he got a full refund. Sorry about the mix up.

I do get emails on my phone but I get a lot of company emails for my real business, might have missed some since I have been working 16 hours a day. Again sorry. Not making excuses, I normally am very fast but this project has me swamped.. This is my first time on here in a month. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

dude has been in an out on here and flspl for the last 2 weeks for him to say he wasnt on in a month is untrue.
Your an idiot CJ and your the only POS in this thread you still owe me $150 so get the fuck out ***.. You don't know anything.. Being on here for 5 min is way different then actual being on here and the only reason I was on here is because your pos *** still owes me money so pay up..

So to anyone else that might have something out standing send me an email it's in my sig. I don't have good access right now but I can tell you if it shipped or not due to me being out of town since aug 27th and I taking a flight back to Orlando 2 times to finish orders and ship them. I will be back for good by the 27th of this month, just let me know refund or wait I don't care either way but you need to email, if I don't or can't answer just send me another email in 24 or 48 hours I am super busy right now.. Sorry about the mix up but I am just stuck here right now until the 27th. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I know http:////members/cl1ckclack.html[/URL]cl1ckclack paid I remember the name, just email I will take care of you I can't answer pm's right now and not sure how you paid someone paid by money order but only one of those that I know of.

CJ Pay up man I will be back in town for good by the 27th at the very latest either make arguments to pay what you owe me or I will take my own auction. Your choice I am done playing games with your tired, busted, broke, POS car having, ungrateful ***. That's promise man.

looks to me like retro is in fact afterall this time, a simple POS scammer. check out the threads. unless he makes it right, he will be getting a visit from his local PD if not some very pissed off scammed customers of his. make **** right dude, this is your last ******* chance.

So to anyone else that might have something out standing send me an email it's in my sig. I don't have good access right now but I can tell you if it shipped or not due to me being out of town since aug 27th and I taking a flight back to Orlando 2 times to finish orders and ship them. I will be back for good by the 27th of this month, just let me know refund or wait I don't care either way but you need to email, if I don't or can't answer just send me another email in 24 or 48 hours I am super busy right now.. Sorry about the mix up but I am just stuck here right now until the 27th. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I know http:////members/cl1ckclack.html[/URL]cl1ckclack paid I remember the name, just email I will take care of you I can't answer pm's right now and not sure how you paid someone paid by money order but only one of those that I know of.

CJ Pay up man I will be back in town for good by the 27th at the very latest either make arguments to pay what you owe me or I will take my own auction. Your choice I am done playing games with your tired, busted, broke, POS car having, ungrateful ***. That's promise man.

lol coming from the supposed scammer you sound like a real baddass when you OWE someone 375 ******* dollars or a subwoofer. looks like you should ****** pay up dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mgeagles26

10+ year member
mgeagles26
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views