dd 9518g vs warden 18 HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

coogismoove
10+ year member

cocoa,fl
I can get both for around the same price and a did look up stats on both websites, but everyone knows both subs are under rated so I'm looking for all the reall feed back I can find. Not looking for die hard dd or warden fan help but proven facts. I'm a little new to this site so all help will be very much taken into consideration thank you.

I can get both for around the same price and a did look up stats on both websites, but everyone knows both subs are under rated so I'm looking for all the reall feed back I can find. Not looking for die hard dd or warden fan help but proven facts. I'm a little new to this site so all help will be very much taken into consideration thank you.
I'm a die hard DD fan BUT, the warden SHOULD eat the 9500 series alive.

warden has neo magnets if im not mistaken, and the amount of neo used would make the motor vastly more powerful than the 95 but make sure you have at least 3k on tap with the electrical to back it. i personally like the 95 series though most people think they sound hollow when the hit

IMO... Warden... they also perform well on music and have a very high thermal capacity. If you call Nick and ask him he will soften the spider so you won't need to have stupid power on tap and so you can get more low-end extension -- the "stock" suspension is very hard.

I've had my hands on and have re-coned both motors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.