Phoenix Gold M44

only thing is that old of a p/g the caps maybe bad, so you might want to replace em.
me and my buddy hooked it up just the other day and it played fine. if something happens here soon i will be getting what i traded back u can believe that.

Whatever you traded might not be worth as much as that amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Old school PG is the ****. Anything of that era is usually highly collectible. I'm a big PG and Fosgate fan from that era.

Fix the caps dont be ignorant and not do it and ruin a great amplifier, Head to the Phonix Phorum and read up on it. ALL OS phonix gold amps should have this done period doesnt matter if it works good or not all the large caps leak its a flaw in the design of the caps they purchased.

i hate to think of all the caps in this phoenix gold beast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

outlaw001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.