Northeast Region NESPL & Boomer McLoud SPL & SQ shows

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
NESPL and Boomer McLoud of Nashua NH have teamed together again for 2010 and will be bringing more Car Audio Competitions to the New England scene.

These shows will be at a new location from last year, and like last year they will be night shows and there will be SPL, Sound Quality and a small Car Show. Trophies and plaques will be handed out. Super Stock 1-3 will be made into one SS Open class, No Wall will be separate. Entry fee's will be the same as last year, $10 per run on the SPL meter and $10 for the Sound Quality format. Due to time restrictions, the Slammin Bass format will not be offered at these shows.

Event runs from 7pm to 12am, trophies around 11pm. These are always a great time with a great turnout.

Dates are:

July 10th

August 21st

Event will be held in the Building #19 Parking Lot.

420 Amherst Street

Nashua, NH

Across the street from Boomer McLoud

I'll be in Rhode Island on business. Last boomer show was a HUGE turnout and a good time (hope they get the lights thing right this time for you).

Working on some new tech for the Cape Cod show. Will see you there.

My step-son's birthday was that day, we went to funtown/splashtown instead, lol trust me I tried to tell her I would take my car separately but it didnt fly. I spent $140 on four tix to get into that place, talk about an azzraping...

I wouldnt be doing another show if I had just gotten that **** 150.0 lol, had to be a 149.9... so I decided to do this.

29070844002_large.jpg

29070844001_large.jpg

29070844003_large.jpg

this is what did the 149.9

29070840052_large.jpg

think I can do eeeeet?

i needed 5 ports 12" long to get to 48hz tuning, these ports are 17" long and due to the increased port area the lenght makes up for everything and I'm tuned @ 48hz again.

nice job everyone that went! was a long trip up and back but had fun with the family and enjoyed the hot tub and pool at the hotel plus free breakfast, so all was well!

yup, Heidi authorized a "more spl" purchase so I am re-thinking the entire setup, amps, sub(s), etc etc... 150.2, 150.0 not bad for not knowing what the heck to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.