Wtt 3 sundow audio e8's with fresh recones

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Well I currently have 3 sundown audio e8's all have fresh recones 1 has been free aired to test, the other 2 are on the way to my house with recones that I will drop in and then be good to go. I bought them and was gonna use them in my car but just picked up some other woofers and am satisfied with them. I'll get pics up in a bit when i get a chance. Nothing really in mind just throw offers at me. Could sell them also I guess, but I hate shipping subs.

not sure yet dunno what they go for and shipping would be different for all locations. I don't feel like looking up all the zip codes to get ideas, thats why I threw it in the trade section. Although I've been selling them locally for $70 each and they go like hot cakes

And also i have another one besides the 3 freshies. It also has a fresh recone and a few hours of play time. For some reason the coil reading bounces all around. Plays great still but dunno what the deal is. I was gonna get another recone for it but they are no longer available. So these subs are gonna get very hard to find. Especially fully rebuilt like these 3.

It does 600 rms but can handle 1k... It's a DD 15 that is more of a SQ sub... It has a 8 inch carbon fiber dustcap... Not straight up but I'll take something else with them... or just cash... I have an thread on caco but it won't open for me... I'll pm you some better pics...

i got a 12" SA that can handle up to 1500 have had it on 1000 for about a week or so just daily use

idk just trying to get rid of this sub and the Rl-p which is d4 and the sundown is d2

pm if interested

i have a few things.

2 soundstream t5 12's.

1 kicker cvx 10"

i pioneer tsw1500spl 10"

massive audio dmx 15"

a few more subs, i have to look cant remember. pm me if interested in anything. preferably straight trade.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.