How come?

One thing I noticed about Moe's designs is that his volumes are a little off, the volume he labels the drawings with (at least the drawing you posted in the other thread) was slightly less than the actual volume. I'm thinking he was probably accounting for woofer displacement, which after factored in makes his design more accurate.

thats not very helpful.
Im mainly wonderin how the tuning frequency can be diff when there the same dimensions. Is the caculator right or is moe?
Post in the right section and people may be more inclined to help you.

2 years ago this place had 400 ppl on at all times.

the size of the box im not worried about its the tuning frequencies that aint matchin up like on moes 2.5@32hz re is sayin that box is tuned to 29.6hz

You are not going to be able to tell the difference in 3 hz of tuning freq. If you are chasing tenths then yes you probably can tell, but not by the ear.

I already answered your question asshat. Moe's enclosure was accurate if you account for woofer displacement.
i no on size im not worried bout that im worried about the diff bewteen 29hz and 32hz or 32 and 35

i no on size im not worried bout that im worried about the diff bewteen 29hz and 32hz or 32 and 35
Go with moe's.. I ran it through WinISD and it checks out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You are not going to be able to tell the difference in 3 hz of tuning freq. If you are chasing tenths then yes you probably can tell, but not by the ear.
So on moes 2.5@32hz u plug it in on re and its sayin its 2.7@29.2hz i understand the cubic ft what i dont understand is how the freq is so diff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ConwayBang

10+ year member
ConwayBang
conway
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from