Anyone have any experience with Soundstream Headunits ??

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
Particularly the VIR-8011NT and the VIR-7022NR

I want a 7" screen but i need a Flip Down, the 8011 is a flip down but its oversized so im trying to figure out how it'll fit in the dash and i cant find any side pictures of the 7022 to see how it works, it says removable faceplate so i guess the screen can be removed but i need to figure out if the screen goes up or hangs down.

no idoit, and you need a AIM screen name...
worstenemyfour53

but im not on much

You mean power aukistic headunits?
Whether they are made by them or not, i am talking about these 2 units which are marketed under the Sound Stream name, i know Sound Stream makes pretty good stuff from experience but the issue in my truck limits my options greatly.

i would honestly steer clear of the ss units man i have had a ton of returns on them i am getting ready to drop them entirely in fact i have over a 50% return rate with them.

the valor decks are better all around if you are looking at a budget 7" deck.

i would honestly steer clear of the ss units man i have had a ton of returns on them i am getting ready to drop them entirely in fact i have over a 50% return rate with them.
The budget part isnt the extreme issue.

The major issue is that i need flip DOWN. because i dont want to get into the immense amount of time and work to modify my dash to get a flip up to work.

You mean power aukistic headunits?
x2

i agree with him on that ,they take for ever to load any media unless its a regular CD basic eq , skips bad . i personal had 3 units fail with in 2 weeks

then send it to me, with money and i will fix your dash to house it
What money, your already robbing me blind on ****.

x2

i agree with him on that ,they take for ever to load any media unless its a regular CD basic eq , skips bad . i personal had 3 units fail with in 2 weeks
I wasnt aware there was a spacer kit, I want an Alpine so i can keep my Ipod integration.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.