BN: 16gb 3G S

Record Holder07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
H.H.I.
Up for grabs unfortunately is my brand new 16gb 3gs Iphone. I purchased the phone with intentions of having it unlocked and jailbroken to operate on T-Mobile. I've talked with several local stores about getting it unlocked and no one seems too confident about attempting to unlock the phone. So here it is..brand new with accessories. Price is negotiable so make an offer.

"For those who are not eligible for an early upgrade or who wish to buy iPhone as a gift, the prices are $499 (8GB), $599 (16GB), or $699 (32GB)."..quoted from the Apple Store.

*Pics will be up later after work

Up for grabs unfortunately is my brand new 16gb 3gs Iphone. I purchased the phone with intentions of having it unlocked and jailbroken to operate on T-Mobile. I've talked with several local stores about getting it unlocked and no one seems too confident about attempting to unlock the phone. So here it is..brand new with accessories. Price is negotiable so make an offer.
"For those who are not eligible for an early upgrade or who wish to buy iPhone as a gift, the prices are $499 (8GB), $599 (16GB), or $699 (32GB)."..quoted from the Apple Store.

*Pics will be up later after work
ill give you $475 shipped overnight. you ship first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Record Holder07

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Record Holder07
H.H.I.
Start date
Participants