wtb 2 1200w amps or 1 2400/2500w amp

depends on what you got. i got plenty of money its just i dont give it away for nothing! i like good prices on good quality stuff. you work with me and ill work with you

are you strapping if 2 1200's

or 1 pair 15's on each amp

farmerehsan has a sundown 1200 sae

i also have a sundown sae 1200 new

you can't strap them you would need to run a pair of 15's on each amp

they do more than 1200 watts at 1 ohm on 14 volts

no im running a pair on each amp, i actually was talking to someone bout a price on 2 sundown 1200s that one person has him self. what the price u guys lookin for??

I have the PERFECT AMP FOR YOU! I used it on 4 re se 15s! hahaha this is weird as ****. I am selling it. Its a Stetsom 2k5. it will do 2500 at 2 ohm with ease. 1800 @ 4 ohm. Shot you a PM

well as of right now i can get a hifonics collasus that will give me 3200 at 2 ohms for 450 so if someone can come with either two amps that do around the same for cheaper or one around the same power for a great price im gonna buy it. i got 3 of my 4 re's on the way just gotta pick up one more. so someone get to me with the best deal first and ill grab it!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.