212.59 in Paypal Need subs

Have a pair of d2 RE SE 15's, an ED av2 motored 15 with SPv2 softparts and basket d2, an Orion H2 15 d2, moddified BNIB APX motored 15 d2, and a pair of Rockford P1 15's SVC8's. Have a bunch of 18's too if you can fit one.

V.

Pair of Powerbass 2XL-12D Dual 4 in like new condition I have the orignal boxes for them so shipping will be safe.

220.00 shipped for the pair. Great subs!

Photo of them in the sub box (not included)

pbsubsco2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...

About this thread

zues

10+ year member
I need a stoner *****
zues
Newport News, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date