09 Accord Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

ascitiesburn69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok I have a friend who just got a new accord and I was wondering if anyone has built a box for one yet? I need maximum height dimensions that will allow it to fit through the trunk opening yet still slide as far back as possible. I drew a box up in sketchup that is about 2.75 cubes net tuned to around 35hz. It's for a '08 l7 which I think he needs to get rid of because the new accords shouldn't be subject to such a non sexy sounding driver. But anyways anyone know the sub displacement for a 12" 08 L7 offhand because they don't have it inthe manual for some reason? Thanks

keep this up to date, my wife bought an 09 accord about 2 months ago. She is looking at different amps now. She is going to run 1 or 2 FI Q 10's. Probably sundown audio amps as of now. I have looked for ideas for this car for awhile

Ok I have a friend who just got a new accord and I was wondering if anyone has built a box for one yet? I need maximum height dimensions that will allow it to fit through the trunk opening yet still slide as far back as possible. I drew a box up in sketchup that is about 2.75 cubes net tuned to around 35hz. It's for a '08 l7 which I think he needs to get rid of because the new accords shouldn't be subject to such a non sexy sounding driver. But anyways anyone know the sub displacement for a 12" 08 L7 offhand because they don't have it inthe manual for some reason? Thanks
try this not sure though didnt lok through it http://kicker.com/TS_Parameters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.