Astrolade feedback thread

A++ seller.

Shipped out same day as payment packaged it up very nice.

Amp was in great condition as he said!Would Def buy tons more from him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bought the 18volt makita drills, fast shipper, awesome person, brand new in box, no problems. Love these ****ing drills. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him ever.

Bought 2 sets of drills from him. Both were at a very reasonable priced, packaged very well and arrived very quick. The type of transactions a buyer always hopes for.

dT

got a memphis mcd4kw off him. great great seller! perfect comunication and amp was flawless.

will buy from him again.

Thanks man!

Awesome seller and fast shipper. My amp showed up and looks like its never been out of the plastic before! Thanks man!!

bouht 2 Memphis 4kw's perfect shape fast shipping... Awwwesomee
BeAware: Had issue with 4kws after they showed up. Talked with Astro about problem and he stated that they were perfect. Connected Pos+Neg and poof.....smoke bellowed out. Other amp clipped under load. Had great communication with Astrolade during complication and he offered to pay half the repairs. I declined and didn't find it fair to pay for repairs on 2 amps that came to me broken. After disputing with Astro, he told me to send them to AmpJunkie to have them repaired. Here's the tricky part, because he had me send the amps to someone else he made it so PayPal wouldn't refund me my Money for the broken amps and when they contacted him on this, he said he never told me to send them to AmpJunkie, which really suked because now I'm out for the broken amps and the repairs. !!!CAUTION WHEN BUYING, COVER ALL TRACKS AND DON'T MAKE SAME MISTAKE!!!! It ***** because PayPal decided with me and all they needed was the tracking that show Astro recieved the amps, but he had me send them somewhere else so he was no longer responsible. !!!NOT SAYING HE'S A BAD SELLER, BUT TOLD ME IT WAS ALL MY FAULT AND THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT i'M DOING!!!!! Funny, I'm on my 12th year installing, Have helped build World Record Holder Vehicles, Have a MECP Master Certification, and Own a store????? Hmmmmm don't know what I'm doing......... Next time you won't get away with this and this is why I'm Posting this...................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies