looking for people who need boxes built

BoxBuilder^3
10+ year member

ill
hey guys, I used to be a car stereo nut but as i got older i grew out of it, but i currently work at Cabinet shop drafting and run a CNC router.

I was wondering if anyone was looking some one who wants a quality box?

I will be drafting them then using a CNC to cut them and build them using pocket screws which will mean only the bottom will have screws show which I will countersink them. They will be Quality boxes.

I guess hit me up on here through this thread or better yet pm's.

im not sure on a price, details revolving around price will have to be discussed further

**** will be accurate as fvck if its being cut on a cnc router:crazy:we are getting one at school this summer so i will most likely be able to do some on it soon

what are you looking for? shipping will probably be the most expensive thing.. ill probably charge 25 plus shipping for the first one... i just really want to get a good reference so some one else can see the quality and all that stuff

what are you looking for? shipping will probably be the most expensive thing.. ill probably charge 25 plus shipping for the first one... i just really want to get a good reference so some one else can see the quality and all that stuff
i may be interested in that let me know how much a 4 cube ported would be shipped to 48152.

come on, if want to build boxes, an answer i dont know is not an option.If you not sure, google it, talk to people who build them and they'll tell you
ok well if I plan or a height width and depth i could estimate it... also I will be requiring plans for each box..i will not include them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.