05 grand cherokee 4 12s

jeep_poundin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Indiana
here's a couple pics of the start. im waiting of the aero ports to come in. so there's no bottom or ports in the box yet.

qz3hvl.jpg

6payz6.jpg

359k2ma.jpg

2zduirc.jpg

107qv4z.jpg

nej1ns.jpg

i'll put one in when i get my aeros in. there's gonna be 5 of those across the bottom so im not quite sure where to put the brace at yet.

i wanted to be different i guess. i had someone design this one for me so im goin along with what he put down. it'll all sound the same i hope.

nice start. Why did you bother to route the wire under the storage compartment if you ended up putting holes in the top to bring the wire through? I had the same model jeep and you could have just came up between the rear seat and the tray?

nice start. Why did you bother to route the wire under the storage compartment if you ended up putting holes in the top to bring the wire through? I had the same model jeep and you could have just came up between the rear seat and the tray?
cause when i get done i dont want any wires showing at all. like none at all. so in order to hide them i brought the wires up there cause they'll be hidden.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.