WTF do yall think happened?

lowriderram_95
10+ year member

VW Surgeon
Here's the deal, I have 2 CVR's bein pushed by a 750.1. I first had them in in separate truck boxes but now I have them in a box that is roughly 3 cubes sealed but it has separate chambers to where both subs are in a 1.5 cube enclosure. Well one of my subs just quit, I turned the gain down on the amp when I put them in a bigger box and one of them still just quits working. I've taken the sub out and can't notice any burnt smell and it still moves normally it just won't f*n play. What could've happened?

It's a cheap ass CVR, all the wires on the inside of the box looked good. and as far as balance on the hu it's the same it's always been. how the hell do you blow a **** sub with the gain turned half way up on the amp that kicker recommends to use on the **** things??? I'm kinda pissed

It's a cheap ass CVR, all the wires on the inside of the box looked good. and as far as balance on the hu it's the same it's always been. how the hell do you blow a **** sub with the gain turned half way up on the amp that kicker recommends to use on the **** things??? I'm kinda pissed
How you ask??

Turning the HU volume too high thus creating cliping thus heat thus bad coil on sub:laugh: "1/2 way" on the gain can still be too high if you turn the HU to full volume...

maybe mix in some reading or possibly a shotgun blast to the head

It knew it was sentenced to a life of mediocrity in a low-rider ram, and self destructed out of sheer depression. sorry. you must now listen to lacucaracha near sub less.
dude screw you, I had the truck set up to race. I'm not a **** mexican I'm a freakin country hick that likes to road race. so thanks to everyone else but this jackass, and btw if you're ever around the Little Rock area pm me and I'll come beat your ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.