TeamSubGoPoof not scammer, just late shipping

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
Im sure most of you remember Justin, well when he made that thread about the IA DPs and sold them all he took like 4 weeks to get to each person, well at the same time he made a thread selling a nice backpack and I needed a new one for school, so I went ahead and bought it. Well needless to say it didnt come when it should have, im guessing this was back in Febuary, well I came home today to a package at my doorstep, sure enough the backpack, 6 months later

Thanks justin:laugh:, its a pretty kickass backpack

Im sure most of you remember Justin, well when he made that thread about the IA DPs and sold them all he took like 4 weeks to get to each person, well at the same time he made a thread selling a nice backpack and I needed a new one for school, so I went ahead and bought it. Well needless to say it didnt come when it should have, im guessing this was back in Febuary, well I came home today to a package at my doorstep, sure enough the backpack, 6 months later
not a bad guy at all. i went thru something with the MTs i got from him.

sadly i never got to use them

just in time to get ready for fall courses

maybe he took it to alaska and drug it thru snow for 5 mths like the colombia commercial
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: lol it better have a midget assistant packed in that bitch to:D ha at least OP got it more fortunate than others

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: lol it better have a midget assistant packed in that bitch to:D ha at least OP got it more fortunate than others
hey a good cop tests his equipment in the feild before using it right?

Better late than never?
At least he has a good memory?

lawl ind3ed..
I IMed him about it everyday, that kept it fresh on his mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Classes start in four weeks, so hes a semester late but what eve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.