WTB: Final Fantasy 7 (black label)

I have four black label copies unopened in plastic.. with the 69.99 pre batch price on them.

offer on one?

I have all the other final fantasy games up to x-2 either opened or mint in plastic. Have the famicon/super famicon/american versions too.

let me know.

Now that is cool shlt ^ .. nice collection man
th gameboy adventure ones and treasure hunt were the hard ones to find, I even have that stupid eghneirz or w/e it was, fighting game with them in it. I got out of it after 10, anything after disappointed me.

I have four black label copies unopened in plastic.. with the 69.99 pre batch price on them.
I'll give ya $100 for all of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I'll give ya $100 for all of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
let's not threadjack.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but no.

TheLow I Agree . .. I dont know if you would know this but if I play FF7 on PS2 and then try too save during the game It does not let me . Whats up with this ?
Only one I really played 7 on was pc and ps1. which memory card are you using and are you using any cheat devices?

offer on one?

I have all the other final fantasy games up to x-2 either opened or mint in plastic. Have the famicon/super famicon/american versions too.

let me know.
F*ck you man.. You re the luckiest man in the world ha..

I sure want one of them.. Are your serious that they are the black label one? UNOPENED?

you got a pm

F*ck you man.. You re the luckiest man in the world ha..
I sure want one of them.. Are your serious that they are the black label one? UNOPENED?

you got a pm

yea, I have a huge game collection, been selling them off for a few years now, wanted to start back but really.. with all I've sold not much point in it.

I have greatest hits ones too, the pc version and one foreign also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.