PatFitz9

jasper jig locally?

i tried calling home depot and Lowe's for a jasper jig, and they had no idea what i was talking about. is there anywhere i can go for one of these locally? i want to do some hole cutting today :)

refs...

twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

that was quick... i can't think of any woodworking stores near me

refs...

twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

Lowe's carries something that will work. It is not nearly as good as the jasper jig. It based on these bars that slide through the base of the router. If interested I can tell you where it is located within the store.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

yeah, i can make a jig, but i would like the jasper so i can use it on a few other projects i'm doing

refs...

I bought mine from amazon. Go ahead and buy both models

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Make your own circle jig at home!

http://www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=169

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

that was quick... i can't think of any woodworking stores near me

since you can't think of any. yellowpages or google that stuff!:D

Doug Blohm

Team Southern Bass

I never could find them locally around me :(:)

5 % equipment

90 % install

5% beer

Lowe's carries something that will work. It is not nearly as good as the jasper jig. It based on these bars that slide through the base of the router. If interested I can tell you where it is located within the store.

That thing sucks. I've used one before.

jeepbanner.jpg

1996 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 2-Door

4.0L I6 | AX15 5-Speed | NP231 TC | 2" RE BB | 31" Bridgestone Dueler M/T | Trimming

2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT

4.2L I6 l Auto l 2WD l Stock

Facebook

^ exactly... just screw your router to a board, use a spiral upcut to plunge through it, use a straight edge to draw a line the length of the circles radius from the outside edge of the cut, drill a hole there and mark it, then screw it to whatever you want to cut a circle in,

plunge, spin, and taa da!! perfect circle.

CAF refs: Faulkton, Megalomaniac, Negativezeroz, boomer, dipitydoo, 93 saturn sl2, bjfish11, netherland24 & scotthulbs

SiN refs: Josh99ta, Derek, crzystng, MrSector9, Sinister Audio

when i was in the army i would punch more bitches before breakfast than most people would punch all day.

If you still want to purchase one, partexpress has a combo deal for 2 of them. Good deal too.

References

Sold to

jamesdean,jonny101abc,LowLinc,bumpinaintEZ,TurboDudevr4,SVTRELAMPAGO,mk_ ,Burnout956,bonesninja,yenwen,bhsdriller,dalucifer,BoondockSaints,WillyG4444, alfmoney,btnhfan,dB Dom, mazdakid, giltyler

Bought From

TeamPSI,ace_800, Zxcvtypo,bjfish11,atoz350,timbre-audio,Derrick824, lastcall,eclipsefool,rtillaree,PioneerPimp,6spdcoupe,ctmike,Thieroff

Team Audio Dynamics

http://www.teamaudiodynamics.com

Good Fiberglassing forum http://Fiberglassforums.com

My References http://www.teamaudiodynamics.com/vb/viewtopic.php?t=25

Pioneer Premier P770MP

Next Audio ALS16 comps

8 x Eclipse 6.5" coax

Nexy Audio VZr 400.4 amp

IA 20.1

2 x 12" SX

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment