box05.jpg

box06.jpg

box07.jpg

box08.jpg

box09.jpg

box10.jpg

box02.jpg

box01.jpg

i always wondered how they tuck the carpet in, so do u have one side wall in 3/4 and another one thats a tad smaller so u can push it in on the edges?

i always wondered how they tuck the carpet in, so do u have one side wall in 3/4 and another one thats a tad smaller so u can push it in on the edges?
i used a rabbit bit on the sides of the box before i put it all together..makes a nice little lip in the sides and you tuck the carpet into it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and the blue little tool is actually used to pry off plastic pieces inside the car without damaging anything...but it works well for tucking in carpet into the little lip also without damaging it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.