Sign in to follow this  
alpine3612

Box For 4 Type E's

Can someone please help me out and tell me what this box ends up bieng tuned to? Its for 4 alpine type e 10's. Thanks for any help.

http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4typee10s1dm.jpg

References- sbcaprice305(x3), spkrman, MoeLester, flakko, chriscivic, PENER, dleccord, cris, woody89, Candyman206, OC33, mike75356, C5 on sounddomain, people from various other websites, and ebay.

Anyone?

References- sbcaprice305(x3), spkrman, MoeLester, flakko, chriscivic, PENER, dleccord, cris, woody89, Candyman206, OC33, mike75356, C5 on sounddomain, people from various other websites, and ebay.

im in the same mess with my type E box making i dont knowing the right tuning for a pair of 12's

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Well this is for a friend,

As long as its between 28 and 36 hz its ok.

Come on someone help me out.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this