Yanks Fan: 2005 TC Scion

First off, David's the fukkkking man. The install is unreal. The box and amp rack came out absolutely sick. I can't even tell you how pleased I am with how it came out. I can't say thanks enough David.

As for the review. I couldn't be happier with it. The low end is great on the sub and even the "higher" end for the sub is pretty strong. On my drive home I listened to everything from Frank Sinatra to Young Jeezy and from Michael Buble to Sublime. I previously had a 15" SI Mag V3 and thought the SQ from that was nice but the RL-s makes that sub sound sloppy. The RL-s stays so smooth for lack of a better word. Now the Mag is probably louder on the mic but the RL-s has better SQ hands down. The HAT components are worth every penny as well. The midbass is absolutely awesome. They blend in with the substage perfectly. It doesn't over power the sub at all and the sub doesn't over power the front stage either. I must say this is the nicest sounding system I've ever heard. One of the reviews I read for the components a while back said they were weak for rap and sounded bad on rap but it sounded great imo. The midbass really did well on all of the music I listened to. I can't say enough how much I like it all. This system isn't the loudest I've owned but it blows the other ones away in SQ. I'll try and make some videos for you guys of the excursion of this sub cause it's nasty.

Once again, thanks David. I can't say thanks enough bud. It all turned out better than I had anticipated. The install is absolutely sick and the system is so clean sounding.

First off, David's the fukkkking man. The install is unreal. The box and amp rack came out absolutely sick. I can't even tell you how pleased I am with how it came out. I can't say thanks enough David.
As for the review. I couldn't be happier with it. The low end is great on the sub and even the "higher" end for the sub is pretty strong. On my drive home I listened to everything from Frank Sinatra to Young Jeezy and from Michael Buble to Sublime. I previously had a 15" SI Mag V3 and thought the SQ from that was nice but the RL-s makes that sub sound sloppy. The RL-s stays so smooth for lack of a better word. Now the Mag is probably louder on the mic but the RL-s has better SQ hands down. The HAT components are worth every penny as well. The midbass is absolutely awesome. They blend in with the substage perfectly. It doesn't over power the sub at all and the sub doesn't over power the front stage either. I must say this is the nicest sounding system I've ever heard. One of the reviews I read for the components a while back said they were weak for rap and sounded bad on rap but it sounded great imo. The midbass really did well on all of the music I listened to. I can't say enough how much I like it all. This system isn't the loudest I've owned but it blows the other ones away in SQ. I'll try and make some videos for you guys of the excursion of this sub cause it's nasty.

Once again, thanks David. I can't say thanks enough bud. It all turned out better than I had anticipated. The install is absolutely sick and the system is so clean sounding.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

newMOJOMAX007.jpg

I has a big ben jersey too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif we can be matchy at the next show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice install but why would you ever put that speaker in a sealed enclosure those things SLAM in a ported box and you have a hatch it would be so loud in there ported

Nice install but why would you ever put that speaker in a sealed enclosure those things SLAM in a ported box and you have a hatch it would be so loud in there ported
I'm sure it does, but it also slams in this sealed box IMO. Also that is what the customer wanted.

uhhh ohhhh

IMG_0411.jpg
Hmmmmm where ever did you get that idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif And you didn't need to reverse the fans, could have just swapped the leads and had the motor run the opposite way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hmmmmm where ever did you get that idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif And you didn't need to reverse the fans, could have just swapped the leads and had the motor run the opposite way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
LMAO! I totally didnt think about reversing the polarity, oh well. Achieved same goal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

and hehe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

also you could of added a vent to the rack, and had them both blowing out and you would have achieved more airflow, could have used a grill made for a pc fan and put a coffee filter behind, to keep dust out... just an idea for later or next time... looks like you should use the money you made on the install for some new kicks.. i saw them a couple times and it bothered me for some reason lol

really like the amp guts/plexi idea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.