SOLD xxx 15,bxi 2006d,rockford bd1501 fs

Participant count
  • Participant list

350_regal
10+ year member

wi
selling all my stuff i never use anymore to make space. i have a 05 xxx 15 for sale its the original re-cone with about 20 hours of play time on it, i powered it with an Opti 2000d and the Brutus. i also have another one that i got from alxmlr789 but when i got it the re-cone wasn't aligned right right so it needs a new one i will sell it if i get a good offer but i have some one local that wants to trade withe me. one Bxi 2006d some scratches low hours never dropped below 1 ohm or 11 volts 250 shipped obo. I have a Rockford power 1501d that a part fell off of i don't know what it is but it powers on but no output i will take best offer on that. i also have 2 jl 1o wo 4's in perfect condition for 65 plus shipping. and finally i have a type r 12' dual 4 that has about 5 hours with 500 watts on it, it has a tiny chip in the magnet I am asking 60 plus shipping for that. ill get some pics up now and the rest by tomorrow night with my screen name and date on them. sorry about bad picture quality and i spelt my name wrong due to being slightly in the bag, we'll star with the Brutus.

rockford 1501 the one pic shows the part that fell out and were it suppose to be and what it is

heres pics of the wo's ill get more of them and the type r tomorrow. i also have two orion 2500d's i got from Shawn Flemming and they have been sitting in my closet ever since if i get a decent offer i might sell them to. the only trades im interested in would be a pair of tens like btl's mt's hd3's 9510's and other high powered subs i would throw in cash if needed.

i got some type r comps that are missing the tweets and some mtx 6000 5.25 mids if some one wants them make an offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

350_regal

10+ year member
350_regal
wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from