SOLD xsite xad2k perfect $215 plus shipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I listed this a few weeks ago and decided not to sell it. Back up for sale. Perfect shape. 2k ems at 1 ohm. 2300 at half ohm and very stable. Never hot and never gone into protect. Need to sell quick. Paypal only accepted payment. No trades needed but ill certainly listen to offers. I really will post a pix tomorrow. Also have a second that is blown for 40 plus ship. Any questions please ask.

im trying my best to get pics up. for some reason i cant upload these photos from my phone. it will let me upload any other than these, even if i resize them. like i said though, if interested you can just pm me your number and i can send you a pic message with the photos in the meantime. the pics have my username and yesterdays date in them. ill try to get this figured out by tonight. ill retake them.

OK, pics are now going to be posted. at least one of each amp. first up, the board of the bad one:

28cfrk8.jpg
this one is 40 plus shipping, otherwise its a paperweight for me right now.

And now the good one, still installed in my car. I removed the subs, so this will come out tomorrow.

rmk4tl.jpg
this one is now 200 plus shipping, literally need to get rid of it fast. great amp. forgot to mention this one was doing 145.5 dB at headrest on a pair of 15s, not shabby. never got to meter what the pair would do because im an idiot and fried one.

i can vouch for this amp, i got one for sale also on another forum, great amp, does rated. if you trade up for a planet audio bb2400 old school black long amp. so ill have matching amps. pm me

I have heard it will be around 130 to repair broken one, but from guys who havent actually seen the board in person. I am not experienced with amp repair so I personally have no idea. I can tell you it still turns on, makes no funny noises, but has no output at all. I dont think it will still work strapped, I havent tried because I didnt want to hurt my other. What caused the blow up was when I strapped it, I got slap happy and turned it on, forgetting to jumper my amps together. Not sure what it did, but it didnt like it. The other one is perfect, has a kinda noisy fan, but that may be the ignition wire in my car. It sounds like its got a whine in the fan motion. never stopped or anything though. And yes if interested in both we can work on a package. I need to get rid of it ASAP. If you can pay 225 plus shipping, Im willing to sell both for that price. Paypal only, and ship same or next day on the transaction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ktraughb

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ktraughb
Louisville, ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date