xm AND sirrius?

I would imagine if a deck was XM ready, it is most likely ready for sirrius too. All it does is allow the deck to control the Xm/sirrius instead of having an extra panel for it.
What deck did you have in mind?

pioneer deh-p860mp

It looks like you're out of luck. The deck has alot of nice features but from what I saw it doesn't support SIRIUS, but I read this article and it mentioned something about added support for a sirius tuner or something... "http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/press/release/detail/0,,2076_4313_191756404,00.html"

Edit: I don't know what is needed when you get a tuner, to hook it up to your deck, do you get the tuner from pioneer, or are there tuners that fit any deck? Because that maybe just pioneer manufactured tuners, I'm going to check a few more things out...

All you need is the Aux in adapter for the pioneer headunit, and you can get one of the sirius units that can be moved from the house to the car. Listen anywhere.

alpine head units are XM ready but Sirius made a tuner just for alpine units that works well with alpine. I got one for christmas and love it. sirius is awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

goodrich

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
goodrich
orlando, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date