Xfl vs lvl 4

Participant count
  • Participant list
How did you fry them? Never used a lvl 4 but I'd take an XL over a xfl all day from experience.
snow coned them. borrowed from buddy. he wanted to hear them and i anted to also we dropped them in lasted bout 10 mins then one snowconed.

User error? Over power or clip them?
you know me well enough to rule that out.

amp is a powerbass xa 3k 1 ohm nominal rising to 2.4 1698@ 45 hz 2.2ohms @ 40hz 1736 never below 12.8 gaines were set by clamping for my nspl class. amp has more in it as you well know. so 600 more to a pair that rated at the most.

Could have been something wrong with the woofers already. If you switch to dc though i would look for XL m1 motors or better. 2 m1 12s on that 3k would be nasty

Could have been something wrong with the woofers already. If you switch to dc though i would look for XL m1 motors or better. 2 m1 12s on that 3k would be nasty
well you will be at the show too so ill just bring my drill. you can decide for me along with others lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.