XBOX 360 and 32" vizio lcd hdtv

46panel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
Hello, this is my first post on here but I figured since there are so many people on here I would try to list my stuff for sale. I have an basically new XBOX 360 and a 32 inch vizio lcd hdtv. They both are around 6 months old and are in perfect working condition.

The XBOX comes with the original box with a hardrive that says it's capacity is 13.9gb. Has the headset which i have never even used, the ethernet cable never used, and the component hd av cable. Also two wireless controllers and one wired controller is included. I have 5 games that will also come with this package. Gears of War which is in perfect condition, as well as Need for Speed Carbon, Halo 2 and Fuzion Frenzy for the orginal Xbox. I also have NBA live 07 for the 360which I bought used and it works, just not perfect every time, but I think if it got cleaned it would play fine always. All of this is basically new and in very good condition. I would like to get atleast 300 plus shipping.

The 32" Vizio tv is very nice. It has 720p capability which is very nice for this size tv. I was only able to find 2 small scratch marks and they r on the outside frame which cannot even b notices unless u get close and look directly there. The screen in in perfect shape and looks really good with the XBOX hooked up to it. It has component as well as two hdmi ports. It can also be hooked up to a computer to make a very large monitor. Comes with the power cord, remote, stand, and the tv. Once again I take very good care of my items and keep them in top shape. I am looking to get 500 plus shipping for the tv.

I dont have any references on here obviously because this is my first post but I have dealt with Thumper from poundthatsound.com if anyone knows who I am talking about, he is a guys that builds great subwoofer boxes, and my ebay username is kristofer23. I am not looking to part out controllers or games, or really looking for a trade unless it is something that just totally makes me have to trade, but I am willing to trade for a PS3, if anyone is interested or wants to try and make a deal let me know. I tried to attach some pictures I dont know if it worked or not tho.

Tv is sold, the XBOX is in awesome condition I am just wanting to try out a ps3 so still looking for a trade or price drop of 280SHIPPEDSome good accesories for this system are included as well.

Thank you, just to make it clear this does not have an hdmi port, but there is a sale pending.

free bump for having a 32" vizio LCD, great tv, i have mine hooked up via HDMI to a PS3 and use it as my computer monitor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

love it

Thank you for the bump, and for the record the tv was sold locally so no one has sent me money. The XBOX was bought brand new only about 6 months old and works like new.

To billabongcr I have a camera so no thanks.

But to uptown I sent a message about the ps3 since that is what I am looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

46panel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
46panel
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies