Xbox 360 250 gb hard drive battlefield 3

Participant count
  • Participant list

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
Xbox has been reFurbed by microsoft has been flashed with IXtreme 2.0 . come with 1 controller Battlefield 3 (still Shrink Wrapped)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Final Fantasy 13

Xbox bundle im looking for $300 shipped

I also have a BattleField 3 for playstation 3 for sale new still shrink wrapped 50 shipped

Got a brand New 4gb with battlefield 3 shrink wrapped and a 3month live card for 300shipped obo . i can upgrade the hard drive but there will be a delay as i will have to order it , will be a 250gb drive for an extra $55

23le9ea.jpg

13yl9ah.jpg

280pmwz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
people stop dumping my thread im going to report every single one! i get banned for letting people know about some jacka$$ poor customer service this is ridiculous

bump 47 shipped on the ps3 & 360 battlefield 280 shipped on the older 360 obo 300 shipping on the new in box 360 with battlefield and 3 month card . will be willing to sell the games and card individually aside from the console. give me some offers 190 shipped on the 4gb 360 new and it does have the manufacturer warranty with it

4gb consoles sold 1 360 copy of battlefield has been sold . lets get the rest of this gone before christmas some has to need some of these before then im sure Offer up i might just take you up on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.