Xbox 360 20GB w/ Games

Participant count
  • Participant list

DTPnU
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
For sale is a like new Xbox 360. It has the 20GB hard drive and will come with a wired controller and all necessary cords (power cords and HDMI/regular TV cords). The games that are included are Halo 3 and Gears of War. There are no scratches, dents, cracks whatsoever and everything is perfect. Games come with manuals and cases.

My asking price is $180/half shipping. Reason for sale: I found a nice R6, so I am liquidating alot of items to be able to afford it.

07102522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manufacture date? Amperage on the 12v rail? Not that I would buy it, I am sure others would like to know this stuff...
3-11-09 is the date. As far as the 12v rail, I have no clue what that is nor how to find it:)

I think he wants to let other people if it's a Falcon or Jasper console... Jasper's are supposed to run cooler and not have as much risk of RROD. I've had my Falcon for 3 years now and have had no issue.

With that date it Should be the newest one, another easy way to tell is have a look at the power supply. If it's 203w then it's likely a launch version, 175w is likely a Falcon, and 150w is Jasper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DTPnU

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DTPnU
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies