X15 or stick with sa15

go the x then look into getting more power....... prob see a slight improvement in the same box, but prob build a new one to proper specs for the x

go the x then look into getting more power....... prob see a slight improvement in the same box, but prob build a new one to proper specs for the x
What would you think the proper specs would be? i listen to mostly decaf and the songs i really like are in the low 20s to 30s, but i listen to others too. i was thinking maybe 4.5cubes tuned to 32hz? im not quite sure what to tune it to.

What would you think the proper specs would be? i listen to mostly decaf and the songs i really like are in the low 20s to 30s, but i listen to others too. i was thinking maybe 4.5cubes tuned to 32hz? im not quite sure what to tune it to.
Go to the sundown section in this forum and open up the thread for the x parsmeters and the box specs are inside.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.