X-Box 360 with LOTS of games and accessories

Ill trade you a dell computer for everything except the games. The only game I would like is Call of Duty 4 all the other games can be sold in a bundle or something. I could also do without the hard drive if it gets the deal done. Or if you dont want to split and want the dell computer thats fine too. The dell computer has MS Office 2007 Professional already installed and I have Microsoft Frontpage that I never installed that I could include if you want it the MS Office 2007 is worth a lot by itself. It has everything you need for school and work already installed. I also have a screen for a gamecube so you could play it anywhere. Its just laying around since I sold my gamecube I could include the screen if you want that too.

Ill trade you a dell computer for everything except the games. The only game I would like is Call of Duty 4 all the other games can be sold in a bundle or something. I could also do without the hard drive if it gets the deal done. Or if you dont want to split and want the dell computer thats fine too. The dell computer has MS Office 2007 Professional already installed and I have Microsoft Frontpage that I never installed that I could include if you want it the MS Office 2007 is worth a lot by itself. It has everything you need for school and work already installed. I also have a screen for a gamecube so you could play it anywhere. Its just laying around since I sold my gamecube I could include the screen if you want that too.
I may have a deal worked out with someone. I am waiting for him to get back with me.

Also is it a desktop?

If so, not really interested.

pmd you back.

unc- as you should know, it will play copied games, so ofcourse it is modded.

But you are wrong on microsoft not fixing them. Alot of times they will try and void, but they will fix it if you know how to talk to them.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I had a core system that I bought modded and it was broke when i got it.

I sent it to microsoft and received a NEW 360 system.

I was only stuck with paying shipping costs to micorsoft.

There is more than one way to mod these things, and if its been modded with having to open the case, it is still under warranty if the stickers are still in place. If it was modded by someone that knew what he was doing, those stickers are back in there orig place, and they would have used a firm ware that can be taken off with ease, to send the unit in for repair. My question is, has it been ban from live yet!!

There is more than one way to mod these things, and if its been modded with having to open the case, it is still under warranty if the stickers are still in place. If it was modded by someone that knew what he was doing, those stickers are back in there orig place, and they would have used a firm ware that can be taken off with ease, to send the unit in for repair. My question is, has it been ban from live yet!!
No. It hs NOT been banned from live.

I was on live ALOT!

The original stickers ARE in place and are NOT broken.

thank you for the information.

Alot of people thinks there is only one way to modd them.

index.cfm

Dell Slimline pic above PM me your email if it doesnt work and ill send it to ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

freakish07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
freakish07
In a Place of Nothing- Sulphur Srings
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies