www.carstereogiant.com??????????

Good place to buy from.Great quality..The shipping isnt as fast as most,but it makes it to you for standard shipping, and very well packed..Good place

Good place to buy from.Great quality..The shipping isnt as fast as most,but it makes it to you for standard shipping, and very well packed..Good place
so getting the american bass vfl-4480 for 329.85 shipped would be good?

Never bought from them but I "like" them on Facebook and they do a ton of free product giveaways. All the people on there are happy with them.

so getting the american bass vfl-4480 for 329.85 shipped would be good?
You can see on the American Bass web site they have a "no Internet sales" policy. Usually this means any company selling their product on a web store is not supported by the manufacturer. It's safer to buy your AB stuff from mylows10.

You can see on the American Bass web site they have a "no Internet sales" policy. Usually this means any company selling their product on a web store is not supported by the manufacturer. It's safer to buy your AB stuff from mylows10.
I always wondered about this - so where do these companies get their stock from?? lol.

I always wondered about this - so where do these companies get their stock from?? lol.
distributors usually ,be we at ab are looking into this and gonna stop it .bob doesnt want these stores driving down the sales of ab stuff .he doesn't care for the ebay sellers as well.i am the only authorized forum dealer allowed by bob period ,that comes from the owner himself

[quote name='mylows10']they are not authorized this comes from ab direct , o sell the 4480 for 320 shipped @QueSound15 ;[/QUOTE]

i will definitely grab one of those as soon as the funds come in. should be sooooo much better than the hifonics zrx.2000.1 i have now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.