WTTF/WTB mono amp 500-700 rms @2ohms

Im looking for an amp that does 500-700 rms @2ohms for the dcon im putting in my gf's car. Looking to spend $100-180 on it. If it looks good the better since shes picky about how it stuff looks... haha.
I have this stuff to trade: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-trade-wtt-car-audio/550651-multiple-items.html

Let me know what you have!
what all do u have left in that thread. i have this does more at 2. i would go quite a bit less than my asking price Rockford Fosgate Punch 150 - Limited Edition - 25 to Life - 25th Anniversary Amp | eBay

Got a minty Rockford Fosgate p500-1bd I am looking to sell or trade. May do a tad under what you are looking for at 2 ohms but is a very nice amp. Pm if interested.

Im looking for an amp that does 500-700 rms @2ohms for the dcon im putting in my gf's car. Looking to spend $100-180 on it. If it looks good the better since shes picky about how it stuff looks... haha.
I have this stuff to trade: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-trade-wtt-car-audio/550651-multiple-items.html

Let me know what you have!
I have a Memphis 16-mcd500 amp that does 500 @ 2 ohms that is excellent condition. Pm me if you are interested and also you can see the pix of the amp under my started threads.

would you be interested in my amp?
I think im going to have to pass I know it clamps that much but I don’t know how the voltage is in her car and if it will get enough watts

Got a minty Rockford Fosgate p500-1bd I am looking to sell or trade. May do a tad under what you are looking for at 2 ohms but is a very nice amp. Pm if interested.
Going to have to pass, sorry

I have a Memphis 16-mcd500 amp that does 500 @ 2 ohms that is excellent condition. Pm me if you are interested and also you can see the pix of the amp under my started threads.
Pmed

i'm glad i sold my amp on ebay otherwise i'd be up in this thread trying to sell it like everyone else ;p
Yeah im trying to do that with some of my stuff, I feel bad doing it though

would rather have a class d but it really doesnt matter, ill only be running a sub amp so efficiency really isnt an issue with just 500ms so like 60-80amps

You want a class d mono...or an a/b 2 ch.?
it really doesnt matter, ill only be running a sub amp so efficiency really isnt an issue with just 500ms so like 50ish-80ishamps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.