WTTF/WTB - 0g inline fuse holder, 0g in to at least three 4g out fused distro

Participant count
  • Participant list

nineball
10+ year member

too many toys...
home
title says what i need. i have parts of an alpine spx-177r set (mids, crossovers), a complete 4g amp install kit, old school 12w0-4 sub, some alpine 6x9 grilles, and a knu KNF-12 distro, some various 4g and 8g wire, speaker wire spools and 2 or 3 more shelves of various pieces and parts.

So lemme get this right...a complete 4 gauge amp kit for a 1/0 fuse holder? If so....count me in. I have a brand new shok holder, still in packaging.
ok, i'll grant your request and wait until you get it right, but if you think that your offer is right i will be waiting a very long time.

$10 shipped for one each

sound quest

brand new in package

accepts 0 awg

part # afhs

i also have wire if you need any

1/0

4 awg

8 awg

10 awg

12 awg

16 awg

i also have anl fuses new sound quest 300 amp anl and 60 amp anl

ill have to take pics tomorrow, its installed in my car and will be taking it out soon. what do you think its worth? its up to you what you would want to trade bro, lmk
it's worth about $5 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it's your equipment so give me a cash price or any items you may want/need and we can try to work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.