WTTF Verizon Phone

TeamPSI
10+ year member

Super Pimp VIP Member
I have a good amount of things to trade for a nice Verizon phone. I had a VX8300 but lost it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have a few subs, some components, coaxials, amps etc...

PM me with what you have and are looking for!

ive been trying to sell my Q on here for the last few days..comes with charger, computer cord, 512mb minidisk card, and a Free Tungsten T3 palm pilot...only cash though no trades.

ive been trying to sell my Q on here for the last few days..comes with charger, computer cord, 512mb minidisk card, and a Free Tungsten T3 palm pilot...only cash though no trades.
Sorry... looking to trade. Thats probably more phone than I need anyway! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

if you change your mind let me know...i used it just as a phone no data plan cause it was more phone than i needed...it was nice to be able to watch movies and stuff though and play NES in class..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.