WTT / WTS Iphone 3gs 16 gb for HU or Components

chrisommer
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Iphone 3gs 16gb

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used Iphone 3gs 16gb for trade or sale. It has one small scratch on the screen, you can hardly notice it. I tried taking pictures of the scratch but could not get it to show. The back has the normal wear. It comes with the wall charger and usb cord as well as a purple silicone case. I will take more picture upon request and will guarantee that this phone is not stolen and is in great working condition. It was my GF's old phone, she switched to Verizon, so it is no longer needed.

Price:

$230 OBO. I would prefer to trade for a flip out head unit + cash on my end if neede, or a set of 6.5" components. Does not hurt to offer other trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is free unless you would like expedited shipping. I wil ship USPS if you have no preference.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0947.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

I have a set of BNIB JBL C608GTi MKII Comps

BNIB JBL P662 Power Series Coax

MTX TX Thunder Axe Comp Set

Take your pick, I have a whole lot more that will be going up for sale after I dig my way to my garage

I have a set of BNIB JBL C608GTi MKII CompsBNIB JBL P662 Power Series Coax

MTX TX Thunder Axe Comp Set

Take your pick, I have a whole lot more that will be going up for sale after I dig my way to my garage
My girl is interested in the JBL comps, but she is trying to get a new HU first. If she cant find a trade for a HU then I will PM you. She is lacking serious midbass, and I have heard these put out good midbass.

Also, let me know what else you have for sale after going thru the garage. She'll need a new 2 channel amp once she upgrades her speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chrisommer

10+ year member
chrisommer
Indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views