SOLD WTT/WTS Carputer w/ 7" touchscreen

Participant count
  • Participant list

csu87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ive got my carputer with 7" touchscreen for sale. Just not want i need/want. I really only use the audio portion of this so there are alot of features that go unused

Specs:

- 7" Lilliput Touchscreen installed into a double din housing.

- Computer With specs:

.. Intel Atom Processor

.. 160Gig Western Digital Hard Drive

.. 1 Gig of Geil DDR-2 Ram

.. Bluetooth Dongle

.. OBD-II USB to display real time info on screen about your car or check and delete trouble codes

.. Zonet Wireless G Adapter

.. Garmin GPS with Garmin Mobile PC

.. Wireless mouse and roll up keyboard

.. Front End currently installed is Centrafuse 3.1 ( Which costs about $100 alone )

.. Windows XP Pro

.. Intelligent DC-DC power supply

Has Centrafuse 3.1 to run everything. Windows XP pro. Garmin GPS, Bluetooth that will pop up incoming calls and speak through your speakers, WiFi antenna to connect wirelessly.

Also comes with an intelligent power supply. this allows you to connect directly to the battery without the need for an inverter. also has a delayed off setting that will shut down the system gently after the car has been turned off, and a voltage monitor so that if the voltage drops too low after the car is turned off, then it will shutdown the computer.

Mainly looking for a double din touchscreen unit. would like it to have navi and 4-5volt preouts.

$600OBO

20101001093823.jpg

20101001093843.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no i have 2 3.5mm to rca connected to the 2 audio outputs and it works great. clean signal and no humming or anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

csu87

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
csu87
C Springs, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date