WTT: Treo CSX18 hybrid for 15 or 12s

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
I have a 2 week old 18" recone on my CSX motor that I'll trade for a loud daily 15 or 12. Its just to big for the trunk of my car and I want something in its place. Its not even broken in yet. Subs don't get as loud in my car firing up as they do back, so I need some thing smaller.

Looking for high powered subs that can take 2000+ daily, and I only need one. I really want an IA DP or Nightshade. I would really love 2 Treo SSI 15s, or a Omega 15. Anything along those lines. Excuse the sawdust in the pics, it cleans up nicely:)

100_1495.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1498.jpg

I don't really have the cash to buy anything else at the moment, but I am selling my 15" Treo SSi for $130 + shipping. It's the one with a slit in the surround. I can get some pics for you tomorrow, I just pulled it from it's enclosure tonight.
I've pm'd you about that sub before. I really need two though. If I could find someone to buy this, I'd pick yours up and the one on egay

Come on guys, I know someone with a jeep or a wall wants a loud 18. Give me a 15 or 2 12s and you can have it. Shipping alone is gonna kill me (75lbs+)

wtf are you doing bro??? hahaha lightsoket that bish, video it, and then sell to motor to me
I'm headed to Lowes today to get some wood. Gonna try to seal this bish off from the trunk and see if it gets louder in my trunk. I put it in my boys explorer and it was retarded on his Opti:verymad:. I need a fvcking suv

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.