WTT:Soundstream XXX-4000d

chromecity
10+ year member

Up for trade is a like new Soundstream XXX-4000d. I upgraded to more power a few months ago so this has just been sitting in my closet collecting dust. Looking for just about anything since I'm getting a new truck in a few weeks. Will also sell outright... Still have the origional box, bass knob and paperwork.

New pic with username:

lpay1366003.jpg

audi098.jpg

audi096.jpg

audi097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like i thought,most soundstream amps only do rated power at higher than normal volts,but still a great amp.
this is pretty ignorant, the xxx series are meant to be run at higher than normal volts without needing to be modded, so basically you are getting a 16v capable amp with a warranty to boot... and yes they are great amps.

hey guys I have two of these amps, one in the car and one waiting to go in. They are made to be run 16v out of the box, are rock solid and are strappable. I'll be happy to answer any questions if the OP cannot. FYI I am running four SoundStream T5 10's on one @ 1 ohm, and will be strapping two together for .5 each.
This is a great amp for a good deal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.