• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durango03
10+ year member

Enthusiast
Tn
Item(s) for Sale:

.25 acres in Colorado City, Co. Located in great hunting area. Zoned for residential with electric in the area. Great Mountain views.. just seeing what type of offers are out there. No I will not take (1) Audison 600,000watt amp, your amp may not explode but will atleast depreciate. My land will only get more expensive.

May trade for fairly large set up (several subs) to sell off and make my money back. Also entertain cash offers.

Price:

Trade offers/Cash offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

If any offers are interesting enough to pursue, Seller will mail a copy of the Deed to buyer and file the official deed with county court. Buyer will then receive deed in his/her name from court house within 3 weeks.

Item Pictures: View attachment 26532984

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

NO time limit to build. Taxes are current with no liens. Also taxes are roughly $12/year

complete access??? more pics??with user name,and date? is it in a flood plane??more info please/details/pics/restrictions??

View attachment 26532985View attachment 26532986

Property Located In Colorado City Unit 30, lot#665

approx. 150ft of road access from north side of property. Property is not located in a flood zone; however, it is an up and coming subdivision (I live in a small hick town in Tn.. I like my space and .25 acre in the subdivision just dont cut it for a country man). I will look into it further, but I am about 100% sure there are no restrictions, Manuf. homes, cabins, stick..

I am considering selling because I will never use this property, not because there is anything wrong with it. Lol, it was an impulse buy for a potential vacation spot.

No offers, thoughts, trades? Probably for the best. I figure when the economy bounces back the property will be worth upwards of 3-3.5k (Currently appraised for 2450). And I can always give it to my daughter.

any owner financing???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Look to get around $2k. Price is negotiable, or trades for basically anything salable (no old baseball cards) worth $2k. I WILL actually do owner financing at $2.4k with 0% interest with $300 down and $260/month x 8 months. For this we would need to do a "Contract of Deed." @audiobaun

[quote name='Richardg']Look to get around $2k. Price is negotiable, or trades for basically anything salable (no old baseball cards) worth $2k. I WILL actually do owner financing at $2.4k with 0% interest with $300 down and $260/month x 8 months. For this we would need to do a "Contract of Deed." @audiobaun[/QUOTE]

he ll im off next week..maybe i could drive up there meet you,take a look at it??? plot plan, and deed in hand of restrictions /survey/mineral rts ,ect with you,and maybe worth it??my time..what concerns me is why from tn..a pictor.mountaineer beautiful state you live in,and across the states you have a plot if you will looks to be a subdivision,without restrictions?? think ill passs man..think ill pass..just looks to me like an hoa subdivision,highly restricted,info is free off the internet on most properties.your either trolling/or scamming in my opinion..glws/trades

Holy **** that's cheap land. Different countries different prices I guess but wow, hard to get my head around. Quarter acre block in an up and coming subdivision here would go for $100k+, and that's in a cheap town. Do you mean $2k as in $2000?

[quote name='audiobaun']he ll im off next week..maybe i could drive up there meet you,take a look at it??? plot plan, and deed in hand of restrictions /survey/mineral rts ,ect with you,and maybe worth it??my time..what concerns me is why from tn..a pictor.mountaineer beautiful state you live in,and across the states you have a plot if you will looks to be a subdivision,without restrictions?? think ill passs man..think ill pass..just looks to me like an hoa subdivision,highly restricted,info is free off the internet on most properties.your either trolling/or scamming in my opinion..glws/trades[/QUOTE]

If you would like to make a drive up there then so be it. I would even go as far as to say Ill upload a copy of my property deed with my name/date; however, you my sir, seem like a complete @sshole and not worth it. Anyone TRULY interested and not just trolling my post like Audiobaun here, the offer is still there. How ignorant are you? I believe I STATED its a subdivision. And yes I said NO restrictions. It is my property, I believe I would know. As you said, info is free all day long, and if you dont want to be perceived as a tool, maybe you should take your own advice and use google before bashing and calling someone a scammer!

By the way I have this property in Colorado, recreational lot in Florida, 2 distressed homes in Detroit, and a residence in Tn. GOD forbid anyone on earth has property in more than one place, thats just unheard of!! Please, go hang yourself.

@jolly_26, yes I indeed mean $2,000usd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Durango03

10+ year member
Enthusiast
Durango03
Tn
Start date