Wtt: RE SX 18 D2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.... How many?
Well they sell for about 100 each how about 3 and you cover ship? if ya just want 2 then I will cover ship for both of us but whatever really I have 5 12's and a RF powerbd 500.1 amp and I want to end up with a pair of 15's or 18's

Well they sell for about 100 each how about 3 and you cover ship? if ya just want 2 then I will cover ship for both of us but whatever really I have 5 12's and a RF powerbd 500.1 amp and I want to end up with a pair of 15's or 18's
Mmm... You got anything else or wanna just pay cash? I don't really have a use for them right now and I already have stuff layin around. Lol

Nah dont have the loot just got this stuff I have and need to trade or sell it off before I can get more or the wife will have my head. I have a few other amps and some cd players laying around too but nothing special Soundstream PX2.200 a old school Optimus 4x85 amp(thing is a fkn monster)

Nah dont have the loot just got this stuff I have and need to trade or sell it off before I can get more or the wife will have my head. I have a few other amps and some cd players laying around too but nothing special Soundstream PX2.200 a old school Optimus 4x85 amp(thing is a fkn monster)
Well as of right now I need to replace this.. I have an XFL but I'd like to run 2 of em.. So. Idk. Anyway. Thanks. If something comes up and I don't need another sub. I may hit you up for the 4 channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ssteele18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ssteele18
St. Cloud, Fl
Start date
Participants