Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
Item(s) for Sale:

here's the original ad I brought the paintball guns from on here... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/521228-bunch-paintball-stuff-sale.html

And heres the link the my subs...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/592048-fs-pair-elemetal-design-16-ov-2-d4-suns.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The paintball guns were both gone through last year and work great. The custom blue one is basically like a better autococker,if you know pb guns. All new lines on it and it slides perfect....the only thing im missing is the 4000psi oxygen tank. The shop that rebuilt my guns, which they took 4 months to do it, LOST the tank and never gave it back. Ive shot about 50 paintballs through both since having them redone. Only reason for trading them is my buddy who me and the wife were going to play with is now in jail for 8yrs....true story lol.

The subs...while a bit old work great even though ones cone is cracked. I just have no ise for them but full descript and pics in the link

Price:

would like to trade for EITHER a decent 1200-1600w amp OR a ready to go 4wd Bushless R/C car in good shape. So let me know what ya got

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay to ship my items...you pay to ship yours...seems fair to me

Item Pictures:

Powerbass asa1500? Might have a hifonics bzr1700 , mmats dhc2200.1, and maybe a couple more different ones. Let me know if any interest you
Your inbox is full. ... but also let me know what kinda shape those nine.1s are in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

FineLinePimpin

10+ year member
Stuck in WV
FineLinePimpin
Bunker Hill, WV
Start date
Participants