Wtt My 30 Gig Zune For You Ipod

Participant count
  • Participant list
*LOL* Why would you do that..? Guess different strokes for different folks, I have had the ipod touch & an 8gb nano, they ****** compared to my zune. Guess it will be a good deal for someone with an i-pod //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I love the zune but my head unit will not play the zune and it looks like no company is gonna make a head unit compatible with the zune plus no worries I also have the 80 gig zune.

Lucky for the iPod owner. I LOVE my zune. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea the zune is cool I have the monthly plan with them I have 120 thousand songs in my collection but if I cancel it I lose them after one month. its only 14 dollars a month though and cds come out on tuesdays just like in the stores, now they have movies and stuff on there but want to charge more for them.

I have 120 thousand songs in my collection but if I cancel it I lose them after one month.
That my friend is why DRM free songs are the best, otherwise is like you are renting the songs, which IMHO is a steal from these people, but I guess not everybody cares about it because itunes is so succesful. Anyway I don't agree with illegal downloads either but at least if you pay for a song I expect to be able to burn it into a CD and be able to use it on the ipod, zune and mp3 cel phone I currently have without having to pay again. well I just mention this because it ***** loosing your huge collection if at some point you decide to cancel with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gymfreak101

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
gymfreak101
maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies