Participant count
  • Participant list

irokamg
10+ year member

DC
View attachment 26531326View attachment 26531326Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Looking to trade my JVC NX7000

I will give it a 8 1/2 out of 10 cus it's not new. Will come with bypass. You will need to get ur own iPod cable they are 20 bucks at wallmart. Just the simple iPod to vid is all you need can watch iPod movies on screen. No scratches on unit will make a video of it in action with me saying your name in back round to let u no its 100% real and working,

JVC's KW-NX7000 double-sized DVD receiver fits perfectly in the double-sized dash opening in many popular cars. You get DVD and CD playback, and an internal flash memory that brings up your navigation maps of North America quickly when you need them. You'll see turn-by-turn directions on the 7" screen and enjoy access to over 12 million points of interest, which you can update through the SD™ card slot.

You'll get plenty of entertainment options with the KW-NX7000. You can play your favorite collections of music in MP3, WMA, WAV, or AAC format, either burned onto a disc, through the USB input, or on an SD card. Add the optional adapter and connect your iPod® as well. The powerful amplifier adds punch and definition to your music, and a 24-bit digital-to-analog converter provides outstanding audio clarity. You can tweak the sound to your liking with the 7-band equalizer.

Amplified system

The KW-NX7000 will accommodate an extensive amplifier/sub setup, with three sets of gold-plated preamp outputs and subwoofer level/frequency controls for tonal fine-tuning. You can add video sources or additional monitors to your in-vehicle entertainment system using the RCA video inputs and outputs, and you'll find an optical connection for an optional surround sound processor.

Expansion possibilities

JVC designed the KW-NX7000 to be expandable. With JVC's optional Bluetooth adapter, you can make hands-free calls using your compatible phone while you hear the conversation over your vehicle's speakers. The optional HD Radio™ tuner gives you access to the improved sound quality and extra programming choices that are becoming increasingly available. You can control a JVC satellite radio on the receiver's screen with an optional adapter.

Detachable face

You can remove the detachable face — an unusual feature with double-sized receivers — to add an extra measure of security when the car is parked.

Price:

Trade for solid 2 or 4 ch amp (no mono amps)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will work out

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.