WTT JL 1000/1 for H/U

KHARPS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
I have a JL 1000/1 V1 that I'd like to trade for a H/U. It is in good working condition with a only a few flaws....the ground and one positive and one negative allen screw to hold the wires in are stripped. I'll try and take care of that before I ship out but if I don't get around to it it won't be a hard fix. I'm looking for a 880prs, 800prs, or 9887 with all the hardware for an ipod hookup. Most trades will probably require cash on your end, depending on what it is.

Picture004-1.jpg

I used to go there about once a week like 5-6 yrs ago and just dick around. I used to always talk to one of the installers....Manny I think his name is.
Yeah He's a good buddy of mine and he actually got me in there. He works at Phoenix now.

Yeah He's a good buddy of mine and he actually got me in there. He works at Phoenix now.
That's cool. I'm heading back to school Monday but I'll probably drop in there one time during spring break or over the summer. I had an alarm installed there about 4 yrs ago and I accidently cut one of the wires this past summer when I was deadening my truck. Now the alarm doesn't go off when I open the driver's side door when the alarm is set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That's cool. I'm heading back to school Monday but I'll probably drop in there one time during spring break or over the summer. I had an alarm installed there about 4 yrs ago and I accidently cut one of the wires this past summer when I was deadening my truck. Now the alarm doesn't go off when I open the driver's side door when the alarm is set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
cool. bring it in. Hopefully i'll still be there.

how about for an icon? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Haha no thanks Gavin, I have a DC lvl 4 xl 10'' on the way to my house. How's that icon treatin ya?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.