WTT Ipod for ??????

Participant count
  • Participant list

steinkea
10+ year member

Baller
Wisconsin
I have a 30 gb ipod video that is black. It comes with a neoprene case, car charger, home charger, and computer cord. I would like to trade for a 360 and I would throw some cash in. I am open to all offers so just let me know what you have. Thanks.

I im actaully consiriding the thought of selling my 360 and I need an ipod, so if you want maybe we can work out something for my 360, its brand new, I bought it a week ago, premium addition, 2 wired controllers, HD and regular cables, and the following games: Fight Night Round 3, Gears of War, Forza 2, Madden 08, Ncaa Football 08, NBA Live 08, and Halo 3. I am not set on selling it an I am not going to sell it to lowballers. If you are interested than send me a PM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.