What I have:

Hybrid RE 15” (4” vcs)

A 34” lg tv

Ruger ar556 with moe furniture

What I want:

Ssa/fi/incrimator 15” looking mainly for zcons, Or Qs

3k true rms at 1 ohm

Maybe a nice run of 1/0 I’m willing to trade multiple things for equal value

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

A solid set of 12s would be entertained as well

I’ll trade my current 15 and the rifle for a really nice set of 12s... pictures coming soon I just haven’t had a lot of time and I hate fiddling with image host sites lol. I’m waiting for the day we can upload directly onto here.

I’ll trade my current 15 and the rifle for a really nice set of 12s... pictures coming soon I just haven’t had a lot of time and I hate fiddling with image host sites lol. I’m waiting for the day we can upload directly onto here.
click reply go advanced, manage attachments and upload pics there and drag and drop to bottom done..

Somebody take these from me lol the bass bug has bitten and it’s time for a new setup. The sub is with Paul pierce right now. Direct leads being installed and broken in t/s being pulled. Coils are still perfect condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...